Friday 2 July 2010

Open All Hours tattoo doodles

Liam Cole tattoo designAbout a month ago I received an email from a guy in Australia who wanted to get a tattoo of one of my doodles. He'd chosen one with a guy who's stuck a sign in his ass that reads "OPEN ALL HOURS" because he wanted the tattoo to "show everyone that I'm a total slut". I thought this was a great idea, and we talked about getting the tattoo session on video so I could put it on my next dvd. I also offered to make adjustments to the drawing so that he could choose exactly how he wanted it to look.

And then he went quiet, and I haven't heard from him since. I guess he got cold feet about the idea, which is fine. Since the tattoo is probably never going to make it onto skin after all I might as well post the early design sketches here. Who knows, maybe some other cock slut out there will want to be branded with it...

Liam Cole tattoo designLiam Cole tattoo desgnLiam Cole tattoo design

7 comments:

  1. Well, if he turns up again, I'd love to see the ink put to skin! Plus, I would love to see TIM do stuff here in Sydney...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be great fun to come and shoot a video in Sydney! One day maybe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liam, any news on Tommy Haine at all? Will you be using him again in another movie?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anonymous,

    If I have any news on Tommy Haine or any other model then I will post it here. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see the potential for another t-shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Liam - we would love you to come to Brisbane too - Id be happy to be a crew person on a shoot for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don´t like tattoo, but a love liam and your movies.One day I'll go to London to meet you

    ReplyDelete