Friday 11 June 2010

Best ass

Regular readers will know already that I'm obsessed with men's asses, and here's a big beefy beauty.

This self-proclaimed "best ass" belongs to Janne from Finland, who posts hot pictures of his awesome butt on his bigmuscle profile page.

When I asked his permission to post some pics here, we got chatting and he described the picture above for me: "That 19 pic I took after a hard session of biking ... my big bubble ass was still so sweaty ... men say it's an amazing feeling when they rim and eat my asshole ... can you imagine that smell and taste?"

*Liam swoons*

So basically, Janne loves to get his hole eaten and fucked. If you fancy having him sit on your mouth or dick then say hi on bigmuscle or send him an email.


2 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    Would you be interested in exchanging blog links?
    Let me know
    Thanks a lot for your time

    http://analsys.blogspot.com
    John

    ReplyDelete