Tuesday 25 May 2010

A Butt I Fucked

Here's an extra special reader's butt, because this is one that I've actually had the pleasure of nailing myself. It comes with my absolute highest recommendations.

It was last year at the Chicago IML, when the entire Chicago Hilton became a heaving leather-clad testosterone-fueled rut camp for four days. Early morning, I was reading Ambrose Bierce short stories in a lobby and this guy passed me on his way back to his room after breakfast. Our eyes met, I followed, he left his door ajar, and what came next was my best fuck(s) of the whole weekend.

Turns out he's back there again this year, but alas I won't be because the uptight assholes who run IML have banned T.I.M. - all because we show the kind of sex that almost everyone there is having anyway.

But on the bright side, he sent me these pics and they brought back some hot and fun memories, so here they are.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Liam it s nice to share some personnal stuff with us. he look really cute, frotn and back... it that your cum on the ass side? just hire him for a movie!!!
    Cheers
    eric (french cum pig)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eric,

    Not my cum in that picture, and unfortunately I can't put him in one of my videos because he's too far away and his job makes it impossible.

    Still, I'm finding plenty of hot bottom guys to film here in London.

    Liam

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have enough bottom guys in London? Maybe you need more top guys :@)

    Pete

    ReplyDelete
  4. really nice guy ! schweinstall@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete